Sporks are 3 utensils – spoon, fork and knife – built into 1. It is an extremely useful travel accessory and just might become one of the most useful items you ever take on the road with you. You can take it anywhere, travelling, on a picnic, hiking or even to work if you take some leftovers. The spork is compact, well it is 3 utensils in 1 and so fits perfectly into your backpack, briefcase, picnic basket or purse. It is also lightweight as it is made from ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), which Lego is made from, and is a safe plastic. Weighing only 25grams you don’t actually feel you are carrying it around.
Why you need a Spork
- A spork is a combination of a fork, spoon and knife – 3 utensils in 1.
- Made from ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), which Lego is made from, and it is a sturdy and safe plastic to use.
- Lightweight and weighs only 25 grams so won’t weigh you down.
- Size: 8cm (3.14”) long x 3.8cm (1.49”) wide so it its easily in to your luggage, backpack, briefcase, picnic basket or purse.
- Perfect for camping, travelling, hiking, taking to work to enjoy leftovers, enjoying meals you have made on the road.
- Easy to use and is versatile so you can cut soft food like cakes with the seated edge, pick up noodles and twirl your pasta around your fork and is strong enough to eat soup and stews from.
- Available in a variety of colours – Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Pink and White so you can easily identify them.
- Easy to clean either by wiping or washing.
It might be the best $9.50 you ever spend! Click on the Add to Cart to get yours now.
Sharyn McCullum has travelled most of her life thanks to her dad who worked for an airline. She has travelled with her family, as a single person, as one half of a couple and then with her own kids. Over her years of travel she has discovered some very useful travel gear and accessories that have helped make her travels easier. She reviews and sells them at The Travel Gear Store.